Additionally, rights of the persons mentioned before with regard to the processing of personal data are described below.
- a) Controller
HR factory GmbH
+49 89 9213106-10
- b) Personal data – any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural Person.
- c) Processing – any operation which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- General information
HR factory values a privacy of the Candidates, Clients and Cooperation Partners and does everything within its power to ensure that processing of their personal data would comply with the legislation and that a security thereof would be ensured in the course of processing of personal data to avoid personal data breaches.
When applying for vacancy notices published on the website, data of the Candidate will arrive to the recruitment software d.vinci easy (“Recruitment Software”). Only persons specially authorised by HR factory have access to the Recruitment Software and data contained in the Recruitment Software.
HR factory collects and stores personal data in electronic form, by taking extracts from there also in other formats if necessary. HR factory shall not assume an obligation to maintain data regarding the Candidates in the Recruitment Software.
The Candidate shall ensure accuracy and timeliness of data submitted in the job application and confirm that the submitted data does not contain any misleading information, for instance with respect to education, professional experience or other personal qualities. The Candidate shall be liable for damages that he/she causes to HR factory and/or third parties due to submission of false, inaccurate or incomplete data.
The Candidate shall accept that HR factory does not assume an obligation to find a suitable position for the Candidate or a contact with persons searching for personnel.
- Legal basis of and purposes for processing of personal data
A legal basis for processing of personal data shall be a legitimate interest of HR factory (for instance, administration of customer relationship, invoicing), your consent or a situation where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract and/or for compliance with a legal obligation to which HR factory is subject.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of our services to our Clients. Our services include, for instance, provision of recruitment, reporting and personnel management services, provision of training solutions, consultations, etc.
- Offering of the Recruitment Software;
- Organisation of events for Clients;
- Provision of information and communication of offers regarding the services of HR factory.
- Which personal data we process?
A scope of processing of personal data depends on the circumstance, which HR factory services you use and what type of relationship you precisely have with HR factory. HR factory may process the following personal data:
- Basic data, for instance name, date of birth, identification number, nationality, client number, user name and/or other identifier.
- Contact details, for instance e-mail address, Skype, phone number, postal address.
- Data regarding a client relationship and a contract, for instance information regarding previous and effective contracts and orders, correspondence and other citations, payment information and other information regarding the client relationship, which you voluntarily enter into our systems;
- Information regarding events you participate, for instance information that is related to the registration for the event (including diet related information) and invoices;
- Other possible information that is collected upon your consent: previous professional experience, wage expectancy, results of personality test, references regarding the Candidate of the existing/previous employer, data from the punishment register, language skills, CV, covering letter.
- From where does HR factory receive the personal data?
We mostly receive the personal data from a person himself/herself, for instance if the person:
- Applies for a vacancy notice that is published by HR factory or sends himself/herself his/her data pro-actively to our Recruitment Software;
- Contacts with HR factory;
- Uses services of HR factory.
HR factory may collect personal data also from other sources, for instance:
- Job portals’ databases (for instance CV Online, CV Keskus, etc.);
- Employment agencies;
- Third parties who have recommended the person;
- Social media channels (for instance LinkedIn, blogs, etc.);
- Court Information System (punishment register).
- Whose personal data we disclose and whether we transfer the personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area?
We do not communicate the personal data outside the European Union/ European Economic Area.
7. How do we protect the personal data and for how long we maintain the data?
Data collected in the Recruitment Software is protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical measures.
We maintain personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes of data processing and only in compliance with the applicable legislation. For instance, we maintain personal data of Candidates for up to 1 year after we have received the job application.
In case the Candidate has issued his/her respective previous consent, HR factory shall have a right to inform the Candidate by e-mail or over a phone about new potential competitions and services. At the same time, HR factory shall have a right to inform the Candidate about suitable job offers coinciding with the professional profile of the Candidate by using contact details of the Candidate.
We review a necessity to maintain personal data on a regular basis, by considering thereby applicable legislation. We additionally take all reasonable means not to maintain personal data, which maintenance is contrary to the purposes of processing of personal data, also obsolete or inaccurate personal data. We shall correct or delete all such data immediately.
Please note that when clicking any link on the website of HR factory, which diverts you from the website of HR factory to a website of some third party then HR factory is not in control of those websites and shall not be held liable for any acts of those third parties even in a situation, where there exists a certain connection between those websites. Before you move to some other third party website through the website of HR factory, we recommend that you examine data protection conditions of that specific website before sharing information.
- Your rights with regard to processing of personal data
You have a right to have access to your personal data and request rectification or erasure of personal data. You have also a right to withdraw your consent you have granted for processing of your personal data and you have a right to right to portability of personal data.
Among other things, you have a right to object to processing or personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union and a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You have a righty to demand, on grounds relating to your particular situation, that no decision should be adopted with respect to you based solely on automated processing, if processing of data is based on customer relationship. In connection with your request, you should specify specific situations, when you are against such processing of data. We have a right to refuse to perform such a request based on the effective legislation.
You have a right to restrict processing of personal data at any time free of charge, including profiling, as far as this concerns direct marketing.
- Whom to contact in the case of questions?
If you have questions regarding processing of personal data then we ask you to communicate the questions by e-mail to the following e-mail address:
Clients and Cooperation Partners: email@example.com
Privacy Statement for the use of Facebook plugins (Like-/Share-Button)
Our pages are plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA integrated. The Facebook plugin you agree to the Facebook logo or the “Like-Button” (“Like”) on our side. An overview of the Facebook plug-ins can be found here:http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/ .
Privacy Statement for the use of Twitter
Privacy Statement for using Google +1
Gathering and dissemination of information:
The Google +1 button, you can publish information worldwide. about the Google +1 button to receive personalized content and other users of Google and our partners. Google will store both the information that you have given for a content +1, as well as information about the page that you were viewing when you click on +1. Its +1 can be displayed on the Internet as a guide along with your name and profile photo in Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads. Google records information about your +1- activities to improve Google’s services for you and others. To use the Google +1 button, you need a world-visible, public Google profile, which must contain at least the chosen name for the profile. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can also substitute a different name that you used when sharing content with your Google Account. The identity of your Google profile may be shown to users who know your e-mail address, or have any other identifying information from you.Using the acquired information:
Privacy Statement for the Use of Google Analytics
You can change your cookie settings here