Our HR Expert Michaela will help you!
What does one do in HR Administration ?
As HR Admin, you keep the employees (the core of the company) free and create the best basic conditions for a smooth start and flow of work. Starting with the entry of the employee, there are a lot of essential steps that have to be taken care of very conscientiously as HR Admin. It starts with the creation and maintenance of the contract and personnel documents. Special care is required here, because a single mistake in the numbers can have serious consequences. The next step is onboarding, which involves looking after the employee in questions of personnel law, right through to appreciative offboarding when the employee leaves the company. At this point, special sensitivity and empathy is required. Last but not least, the preparation of references naturally also plays a major role.
All in all, the HR Admin job offers me the great opportunity to gain in-depth insights into labor law topics & the process analysis as well as optimization of a wide variety of companies and, in particular for this, to create a good foundation for my career path to HR Manager / HR Officer.
What do you like most about HR Admin?
As a graduate in social pedagogy, I am particularly concerned with the care of employees. The high level of service orientation and the application of knowledge of labor law make for a good mix. Of course, it’s particularly fun when conceptual topics arise from the day-to-day operational business, where you can contribute your own ideas. A particular highlight of my work was the implementation of my own impulses in relation to the onboarding of a customer.
What have been your HR Admin responsibilities so far?
Company: A hospital
- Contact person for certifications concerning the Corona Care Bonus
- Preparation of employment contracts, ancillary agreements, hiring commitments, service cards
- Filing and checking the completeness of personnel documents
- Preparation and supervision of recruitment interviews
Company: An SME (experience sector)
- Administrative processing of personnel measures within the HR Life Cycle
- Processing of hires, transfers, contract changes & resignations
- Organization of a digital onboarding concept
- Review and revision of existing processes and text templates as well as creation of new processes and text templates